Get ready to connect to this easy-to-use Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender anywhere in your house (EX3700). Increase range, increase speed and reduce interference. Increase your range and pace with Netgear EX3700 Setup all over your home. The Netgear AC750 EX3700 Extender can cover a distance of up to 100 feet.
EX3700/EX3800 has a WPS feature that allows you to quickly connect to WPS devices without the need to type a wireless password or run a setup wizard.
This article offers step-by-step directions on how to set up your extender.
Install via WPS:
- Insert the adaptor in the same space as the WiFi Router.
- Make sure you have live internet access from the main router. Also, make sure the router is WPS-enabled.
- Note: WPS doesn't quite help the protection of WEP. Change the protection of your main router to WPA2-PSK (AES) for optimum results.
- If you ever do not want to improve your authentication form, just use the application setup to finish the Netgear EX3700 Setup.
- Plug the extender into the power outlet and wait until the Power LED is solid. If it doesn't change on, press for On button on the top bar of the extender.
- Clicking the WPS button on the side window of the extender for a few seconds before the WPS LED begins to blink.
- Click the WPS button to your wireless router, gateway, or access point within 2 minutes. And wait at least 2 minutes while the charger connects to your current wireless network.
- The WPS LED on the Extender should turn to solid green and the LED must also turn bright green to just let you know that your extender is linked to your main network.
- If you with the 5GHz band, simply repeat steps 4 and 5 to link the extender to the 5GHz band.
- Transfer the extender to your desired spot, but be sure to get a strong signal between the router and the electronic connections.
- You can now attach your wireless devices to the latest SSID of the Extender. The Wireless Network Extender Name (SSID) has been changed to your current WiFi network username with '_EXT' at the end. The username to be used is the same WiFi password as the one on your network server.
Existing name of WiFi Network (SSID): MyHomeNetwork
Latest WiFi Network Extender Name (SSID): MyHomeNetwork 2GEXT and MyHomeNetwork 5GEXT
Note: If your wireless devices have a WPS feature; just press the WPS button on the extender and, within 20 seconds, press the WPS button on any Wi-Fi network to connect them instantly without typing a wireless password.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 Setup Firmware Update
Does it not have the necessary speed even after the successful installation of the Netgear AC750 WiFi extender? If yes, then upgrade the firmware to the Netgear Extender immediately. Talking in the layman's language, Netgear extender firmware is essentially an operating system explicitly built to run on your particular make and model extender amount. So make sure you use the new firmware update of Netgear AC750. Here's how to update the firmware to your Netgear range extender:
- First and foremost, turn your Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi Extender on.
- Link your router to your extender.
- Go to the Settings menu and select the Firmware Update button.
- Then press the Review button.
- If a new firmware update is available, press the Yes button to upgrade the firmware.
- Now, wait a while and let Netgear EX3700 update the firmware properly.
Also read about:
How to Buy Instagram Followers in the Right Way
7 Reasons Why Dedicated Workplaces Won t Ever Run Out Of Fashion
7 Ideas to Wear Fashionable Pieces in Singapore s Hot and Humid Environment